Home About Me My Products My Classroom Instagram Pinterest Facebook TeachersPayTeachers Email Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Linking Up With Love!

Happy Sunday all!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I caught up on a lot of rest! 

I am so glad to be linking up with a fabulous blogger!  I am hookin up with Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom.






I love this linky because Tessa wants us to include things we love right now not just products!  

First, I want to say I love this man so much!


He's my best friend, my own personal comedian, ugh just everything!  I'd be lost with out him!

Which leads me to my next love...


 I love the ring he got me August 23, 2012!  It's so special and I always unconsciously find myself looking at it and giving it a kiss.  Weird right? LoL It's just amazing!

I love love love....



My beautiful most amazing best friends!  They are my maid's of honors and my other half.  When people first meet us they ask if we are sisters! LoL  They say we act the same and even talk alike...so we go along with it. =)  I love the picture on the left because we were in highschool then and my gosh are we just scary. LoL  I love how my one friend has a paper on her hand, I have a calculator (Ti-83 remember those) and pens in my pocket and my other friend has her skirt hiked up!  We always giggle and say things have not changed. =) Oh to have great friends.


Now on to my favorite products.  Well first I love my very own





  

It's full of fun printables the kiddies can work on for the day of love. =)
  Hop on over to my { TpT } store to see what's included!

Another one of my favorite treats going around Pinterest is



I plan on making these for my little ones on Valentine's Day.  It originally comes from Diana from Secret Life of Paper
What an adorable goodie bag to give to my little ones.  I am sure they will love it...and so will I. 


Finally I am so very thankful for...


TeachersPayTeachers  - Lesson Plans,Teaching Materials and Other Teacher-Created Resources

and my bloggy world.  I have met so many awesome bloggers these past 8 months on here.  I love sharing my ideas and also learning from other great teachers.  Everyone is so supportive and welcoming to newbies like myself, it's so refreshing!  

What are some things you love?

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those little treats are so cute! I want to make some too :)
    And your ring is amazing!!!! Love!
    Sara


    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those marshmallow treats! Super cute :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that ring girl! He did well :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ring! Mine is very similar and I love it!! I might have to try those marshmallow treats...
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your engagement... Your ring is so pretty and it's not weird at all that you give it a kiss. That's sweet! That V-Day treat looks yummy.

    Brittany
    BLOG TITLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you just the cutest!! Beautiful ring!!! I love those marshmallow treats! I'm going to go pin that to remember!!

    Thanks for stopping by our little blog! We are now following you!!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the linky, I linked too! Love the marshmellow pops. I bake cakes and cupcakes so I can really appreciate the baking! Thanks

    ReplyDelete